If you want to boost your marketing lead generation efforts, then this live video from Mat Wilson, Einstein Marketer CEO, is a must-watch.
Lead magnet marketing is a powerful way to improve your conversion rates and generate more revenue for your business.
In this video training, Mat shows you how lead magnet marketing works (step-by-step) so that you can take advantage of them in your business.
BTW: If you’d like to watch more videos like this (live), join The Client Conversion Secrets Facebook Group for free! Ask live questions, join the discussion and work with like-minded business owners.
Watch the Video!
Watch this 1 hour+ video training for free, without subscription only on Einstein Marketer…
BTW: This video was recorded live. Skip to 4 mins 55 seconds to get straight into the training!
What Is a Lead Magnet?
A lead magnet is a free piece of content (or offer) that you offer to prospects in exchange for their contact details.
The goal of a lead magnet is to collect qualified prospects onto your marketing list so they can be contacted with more offers and content over time.
Collecting contact information with a lead magnet allows you to make high-converting offers on your website, generate new customers and fill your sales pipeline.
What’s Included in The Live Recording?
During the video training, Mat covers a range of topics about lead magnets, these include:
- What are lead magnets and why should you use one?
- The lead magnet checklist
- Lead magnet examples
- Lead magnet creation exercises
Why Should You Use Lead Magnets?
Lead magnets are used as incentives for prospects who want more information before making an investment or contacting you, while lead magnets also allow marketers to generate new customers and fill their sales pipeline.
You should use lead magnets in your marketing for the following reasons:
- Ad spend efficiency: lead magnet advertising is one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising. Not only does it make sales, but it also provides your team with tons of qualified leads to follow up with.
- Positioning: lead magnets convert at high levels when they educate your prospects. Educational content is a great way to position yourself as an expert in your niche.
- Qualifying prospects: not everyone is ready to buy when you’re ready to sell, but a lead magnet is an effective way to draw prospective buyers that are interested in your industry, into your sales funnel.
- Zero risks: prospects do not have to purchase anything to receive your lead magnet, making them a zero-risk option for your target market. Zero risk offers to convert at a high rate and help your brand and messages reach a wider audience.
The Video Training
This video training was recorded live by Mat Wilson inside The Client Conversion Secrets Facebook group – join the group today to gain access to regular extensive digital marketing training videos for FREE – and level up your marketing.